• Categories
  • Suppliers

Prime Companies


Copper Nickel 70 30 Barrel Nipple Pipe Fittings is a specialized piping fitting used for connecting piping sections. It is an alloy consisting mainly of copper and nickel, of which 70 per cent is copper and the remaining 30 per cent is nickel. It also contains other trace elements, such as iron, manganese and silicon, which can affect its mechanical strength, corrosion resistance and ductility. Copper Nickel 70 30 Barrel Nipple Pipe Fittings are well-known for their superior strength and resistance to salty water and other forms of aggressive corrosion that occur when exposed to seawater or seawater-saturated soils. This makes them ideal choices for applications used near the coastline. Additionally, because it has high abrasion resistance, this type of piping system can handle the increased pressure that not many other pipe systems can withstand.

70 30 Copper Nickel Barrel Nipple Pipe Fittings are ideal for many applications due to their superior corrosion resistance, strength, and ease of installation. In addition, its distinctive properties make it suitable for marine environments, petrochemical equipment containing chlorides, industrial condensers, coastal piping systems and more. The 70-30 proportions provide good electrical conductivity and excellent tensile properties - making them longer-lasting than other fittings plated with a single material. The specialized construction also ensures that the parts remain dimensionally accurate over time. With none of these benefits requiring ongoing maintenance checks or special care, Copper Nickel 70 30 Barrel Nipple Pipe Fittings offer great value in any environment.

No more suppliers available.