Popular Searches

Get A Quote

Home

Account

Get A Quote

About Us

Contact Us

Connect with us

Copper Nickel 90/10 90° Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings

Copper Nickel 90/10 90° Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings

Copper Nickel 90/10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings are composed of copper and nickel alloys. Copper is in the greatest quantities, present at a proportion of 90%, while the other 10% is comprised of a nickel alloy. This combination forms an extremely durable fitting used to connect two pieces of pipe, creating a joint resistant to corrosion and erosion from pressurized water, heated steam, petroleum-based oil installations and many natural elements. These particular fittings are ideal for environmental applications such as aquariums, where their corrosion resistance will make them last longer than traditional steel pipes. These fittings are an excellent choice for many piping applications due to their enhanced durability and strength.

90 10 90 Copper Nickel Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings offer many useful qualities for various purposes. Featuring high corrosion resistance, this versatile fitting is especially ideal for use in marine environments and other saltwater applications. Additionally, its anti-galling properties make it resistant to wear, which allows for long-term durability in any exposed piping system. As these fittings are highly malleable, they can easily be formed or welded into nearly any shape. Their high resilience also means repeated bending operations are often possible without fatigue failures. With such reliable properties and countless uses, Copper Nickel 90/10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings can provide dependable results for the most demanding conditions.

Copper Nickel 90/10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings are composed of copper and nickel alloys. Copper is in the greatest quantities, present at a proportion of 90%, while the other 10% is comprised of a nickel alloy. This combination forms an extremely durable fitting used to connect two pieces of pipe, creating a joint resistant to corrosion and erosion from pressurized water, heated steam, petroleum-based oil installations and many natural elements. These particular fittings are ideal for environmental applications such as aquariums, where their corrosion resistance will make them last longer than traditional steel pipes. These fittings are an excellent choice for many piping applications due to their enhanced durability and strength.

90 10 90 Copper Nickel Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings offer many useful qualities for various purposes. Featuring high corrosion resistance, this versatile fitting is especially ideal for use in marine environments and other saltwater applications. Additionally, its anti-galling properties make it resistant to wear, which allows for long-term durability in any exposed piping system. As these fittings are highly malleable, they can easily be formed or welded into nearly any shape. Their high resilience also means repeated bending operations are often possible without fatigue failures. With such reliable properties and countless uses, Copper Nickel 90/10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings can provide dependable results for the most demanding conditions.

No Equivalent Grade Found
null

metinox overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Metinox Overseas

metinox overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

alpha overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

ALPHA OVERSEAS

alpha overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

silver tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Silver Tubes

silver tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

Copper Nickel 90/10 90° Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings FAQ's  

Copper Nickel 90 10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings have a density of 8.88 g/cm3. This makes them ideal for applications requiring increased strength and corrosion resistance, such as marine settings or chemical processing equipment.

The best welding type for Copper Nickel 90/10 90 Degree Short Radius Elbow Pipe Fittings is the MIG welding process due to its high-quality welds and easy setup. It also provides a neat finish that requires minimal post-weld treatment.

null

manifest alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

MANIFEST ALLOYS

manifest alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

hastinox alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

Hastinox Alloys

hastinox alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

View Profile

SHIKHAR STEEL CORPORATION

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

null

astec tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Astec Tubes

astec tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

lanco pipes and fittings

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Lanco Pipes and Fittings

lanco pipes and fittings

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

RENINE METALLOY

renine metalloy

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

RENINE METALLOY

renine metalloy

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

kenco tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Kenco tubes

kenco tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

skyland metal and alloys inc

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

View Profile

Skyland Metal and Alloys Inc

skyland metal and alloys inc

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

null

piyush steel

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

PIYUSH STEEL

piyush steel

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

No more suppliers available.