Popular Searches

Get A Quote

Home

Account

Get A Quote

About Us

Contact Us

Connect with us

Nickel Alloy Sheet

Nickel Alloy Sheet

A nickel alloy sheet is a metal formed from a combination of nickel and other elements, including iron, copper, aluminium, titanium and chromium. The composition of the alloy depends on what properties it needs to have for its intended application. Generally speaking, the typical composition for this type of sheet includes up to 75% nickel, with other elements making up the remaining 25%.

Nickel alloy sheet has excellent corrosion resistance, strength, and weldability. It is primarily used in applications where an environment requiring a combination of high-temperature resistance, toughness, and thermal stability is needed. Due to its inert nature, common uses include aerospace components, medical tools, and food processing equipment. Its flexibility also makes it great for pressurized containers such as radiators or reactors.

A nickel alloy sheet is a metal formed from a combination of nickel and other elements, including iron, copper, aluminium, titanium and chromium. The composition of the alloy depends on what properties it needs to have for its intended application. Generally speaking, the typical composition for this type of sheet includes up to 75% nickel, with other elements making up the remaining 25%.

Nickel alloy sheet has excellent corrosion resistance, strength, and weldability. It is primarily used in applications where an environment requiring a combination of high-temperature resistance, toughness, and thermal stability is needed. Due to its inert nature, common uses include aerospace components, medical tools, and food processing equipment. Its flexibility also makes it great for pressurized containers such as radiators or reactors.

No Grade Found

No more suppliers available.

Related Products

Website Banner