• Categories
  • Suppliers

Prime Companies

DIN 3.7035

Titanium DIN3 7035 Tubing is a highly sought-after material in the industrial world due to its impressive strength and durability. But what exactly is its chemical composition? This tubing comprises 90% titanium, with the remaining 10% comprising small amounts of aluminium and vanadium. This unique blend of metals results in a material that can withstand extreme temperatures and resist corrosion, making it ideal for use in environments with harsh elements. Its lightweight nature also makes it a favoured option for industries such as aerospace and aviation. With its impressive chemical makeup, it's no surprise that Titanium DIN3 7035 tubing is a top choice for many applications.

7035 Titanium DIN3 Tubing is a highly sought-after option in industrial settings. This type of tubing is known for its unique properties, such as its resistance to corrosion, high strength-to-weight ratio, and excellent fatigue resistance. It's commonly utilized in applications that require lightweight but durable materials, such as aerospace and medical industries. The tubing has a low thermal expansion coefficient, which means it can withstand extreme temperatures without losing shape or integrity. Beyond industrial uses, Titanium DIN3 7035 tubing has also found its way into consumer products, such as golf clubs and bicycles. This versatile material is a top choice for engineers and designers seeking reliable and efficient project solutions.

FAQ's for Titanium DIN 3.7035 Tubing

No, Titanium DIN3 7035 Tubing does not rust as it is highly corrosion-resistant due to its excellent resistance towards oxidation. It has an oxide layer that prevents the formation of rust and thus provides long-lasting protection against corrosion.

Titanium DIN3 7035 Tubing sizes range from 6mm to 168.3mm outer diameter and 0.5mm to 10 mm wall thickness, depending on the selected grade of titanium alloy.

Titanium DIN3 7035 Tubing is used primarily in aerospace, automotive, and marine engineering due to its excellent strength-to-weight ratio and reliable corrosion resistance.

No more suppliers available.