• Categories
  • Suppliers

Prime Companies


Titanium GR23 Nuts are popular in industries requiring strong and durable fasteners. The chemical composition of these nuts is primarily titanium with a small amount of aluminum and vanadium. The titanium content in GR23 is around 89%, while aluminum and vanadium comprise the remaining 11%. This unique combination of metals provides greater strength, corrosion, and heat resistance than traditional stainless steel nuts. As an expert in material science, I confidently state that Titanium GR23 Nuts are a reliable and effective solution for various applications. Whether you work in the aerospace, automotive, or medical industries, GR23 nuts will surely exceed your expectations.

Titanium GR23 nuts are a premium choice for applications that require exceptional strength and durability. These nuts are made from the finest grade 23 titanium alloy, which boasts a high resistance to corrosion, oxidation, and chemical attack. One of the critical uses of Titanium GR23 nuts is in the aerospace industry, where they are used to secure critical components such as landing gears, engines, wings, and avionics. They are known for their high strength-to-weight ratio, making them ideal for weight-sensitive applications. Additionally, titanium GR23 nuts can withstand extreme temperatures, making them suitable for high-temperature environments such as gas turbines, power plants, and nuclear facilities. The unique properties of Titanium GR23 nuts make them an excellent choice for demanding applications that require robust performance and reliability.

FAQ's for Titanium Gr 23 Nuts

Titanium GR23 nuts are used in a variety of applications, including aerospace, medical device, and automotive industries. They offer superior corrosion resistance and strength.

Yes, Titanium GR23 Nuts are highly heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 870°C.

Grade 23 Titanium nuts can be identified by their distinctive "GR23" marking and unique hardness.

No more suppliers available.