• Categories
  • Suppliers

Prime Companies

UNS R52400

As an expert in the field of metallurgy, the chemical composition of Titanium UNS R52400 tubing is of utmost importance when considering its performance in various applications. Titanium UNS R52400 is a grade of commercially pure titanium comprising 99% titanium. The remaining 1% is composed of small amounts of iron and oxygen. This alloy is renowned for its high strength-to-weight ratio, excellent corrosion resistance, and exceptional biocompatibility, making it a top choice for aerospace, medical, and marine industries. Its chemical composition plays a crucial role in its unique physical properties, making it essential to consider the quality of the material when selecting tubing for a specific application.

Titanium UNS R52400 tubing is an intriguing material with many unique properties. Notably, it boasts a high strength-to-weight ratio, making it a popular choice in the aerospace industry for applications such as aircraft structural components. Additionally, its corrosion resistance makes it ideal for oil and gas exploration and seawater desalination processes. However, its versatility doesn't stop there; titanium tubing's bio-compatibility properties make it well-suited for medical implants, covering everything from bone screws to dental implants. With its exceptional durability, strength, and anti-corrosive properties, it's no wonder that titanium UNS R52400 tubing has secured its place as a valuable material in various industries.

FAQ's for Titanium UNS R52400 Tubing

Titanium UNS R52400 tubing does not rust due to its composition, which gives it excellent physical properties such as high corrosion resistance.

Titanium UNS R52400 tubing is available in different sizes depending on the application. Common sizes range from 6mm to 76.2 mm in outer diameter and 0.8mm to 6mm in wall thickness.

Titanium UNS R52400 tubing is often used for applications that require high strength and corrosion resistance, such as in chemical processing, aerospace and defence, automotive, and medical industries.

No more suppliers available.