Popular Searches

Get A Quote

Home

Account

Get A Quote

About Us

Contact Us

Connect with us

Stainless Steel DIN 1.4449 Valves

Stainless Steel DIN 1.4449 Valves

Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 Valves are composed mainly of iron, chromium, molybdenum, and nickel. The proportion of iron in such valves can be up to 97%, while the other elements make up the remaining 3%. Chromium brings better corrosion resistance and tensile strength, while molybdenum helps form more excellent fire and atmospheric erosion protection. Nickel adds toughness and allows for superior resistance against dilution by non-metallic solutions such as acidic waters or salt water. Together, these components give Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 valves a high-performance level used in harsh industrial environments worldwide.

Stainless steel Din 1.4449 Valves are widely used in industrial, chemical, and petrochemical plants due to their superior resistance to corrosion and ability to withstand exposure to most acids and alkalis. Designed with a robust body, these valves provide durability and reliability in demanding industrial conditions. Additionally, its rising stem design reduces the effects of debris that typically occurs when an object with a high velocity passes through it. They can tolerate significant loads with outstanding fatigue strength, while solid construction offers accurate control over temperatures and pressures within pipelines. Finally, SS Din 1.4449 Valves prevent scale build-up that can damage other valves, making them an excellent option for various applications.

Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 Valves are composed mainly of iron, chromium, molybdenum, and nickel. The proportion of iron in such valves can be up to 97%, while the other elements make up the remaining 3%. Chromium brings better corrosion resistance and tensile strength, while molybdenum helps form more excellent fire and atmospheric erosion protection. Nickel adds toughness and allows for superior resistance against dilution by non-metallic solutions such as acidic waters or salt water. Together, these components give Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 valves a high-performance level used in harsh industrial environments worldwide.

Stainless steel Din 1.4449 Valves are widely used in industrial, chemical, and petrochemical plants due to their superior resistance to corrosion and ability to withstand exposure to most acids and alkalis. Designed with a robust body, these valves provide durability and reliability in demanding industrial conditions. Additionally, its rising stem design reduces the effects of debris that typically occurs when an object with a high velocity passes through it. They can tolerate significant loads with outstanding fatigue strength, while solid construction offers accurate control over temperatures and pressures within pipelines. Finally, SS Din 1.4449 Valves prevent scale build-up that can damage other valves, making them an excellent option for various applications.

null

universal metal corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

Universal Metal Corporation

universal metal corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

lint steels

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

LINT STEELS

lint steels

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

View Profile

SHIKHAR STEEL CORPORATION

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

Stainless Steel DIN 1.4449 Valves FAQ's  

The HSN Code of Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 Valves is 73072990.

No, Stainless Steel Din 1.4449 Valves are not magnetic due to their low amount of iron content which gives them an especially high level of corrosion resistance - making them suitable for use in highly acidic environments or where electrical currents are present

null

mbm tubes pvt. ltd.

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

MBM Tubes Pvt. Ltd.

mbm tubes pvt. ltd.

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

citizen metals pvt. ltd

mumbai - maharshtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

CITIZEN METALS PVT. LTD

citizen metals pvt. ltd

mumbai - maharshtra - india

2 Year

No more suppliers available.