Popular Searches

Get A Quote

Home

Account

Get A Quote

About Us

Contact Us

Connect with us

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings are composed primarily of iron, which accounts for around 90% of their overall chemical composition. The remaining 10% is comprised of chromium and other elements such as nickel, molybdenum, manganese, and silicon. The addition of chromium creates a strong bond between the underlying iron atoms, giving Stainless Steel 316 its extraordinary strength and resistance to corrosion from harsh elements like salt water and chemicals. This makes it a great choice for applications where corrosion or high heat is a concern.

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings are highly resistant to corrosion and are comprised of an impressive combination of chemical elements. Nickel, chromium, manganese, and molybdenum make up the protective layer that gives these pipe fittings such great strength and resilience. Beyond this, they contain small amounts of phosphorus, silicon, nitrogen, carbon, and sulfur, which also contribute positively to their longevity and performance. All materials used in 316 Stainless Steel End Cap Pipe Fittings have been thoroughly tested for quality and durability – providing assurance for homeowners and industry professionals alike. When choosing a pipe material for your next project, trust that these fittings will offer long-term reliability.

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings are composed primarily of iron, which accounts for around 90% of their overall chemical composition. The remaining 10% is comprised of chromium and other elements such as nickel, molybdenum, manganese, and silicon. The addition of chromium creates a strong bond between the underlying iron atoms, giving Stainless Steel 316 its extraordinary strength and resistance to corrosion from harsh elements like salt water and chemicals. This makes it a great choice for applications where corrosion or high heat is a concern.

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings are highly resistant to corrosion and are comprised of an impressive combination of chemical elements. Nickel, chromium, manganese, and molybdenum make up the protective layer that gives these pipe fittings such great strength and resilience. Beyond this, they contain small amounts of phosphorus, silicon, nitrogen, carbon, and sulfur, which also contribute positively to their longevity and performance. All materials used in 316 Stainless Steel End Cap Pipe Fittings have been thoroughly tested for quality and durability – providing assurance for homeowners and industry professionals alike. When choosing a pipe material for your next project, trust that these fittings will offer long-term reliability.

No Equivalent Grade Found
null

lanco pipes and fittings

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Lanco Pipes and Fittings

lanco pipes and fittings

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

bhavya stainless pvt ltd

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

Bhavya Stainless Pvt Ltd

bhavya stainless pvt ltd

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

silver tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Silver Tubes

silver tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings FAQ's  

Generally, yes, stainless steel 316 end cap pipe fittings are magnetic due to the presence of iron in their alloy composition.

The Harmonized System (HS) code for Stainless Steel 316 End Cap Pipe Fittings is 73072990. The HSN Code provides a global method of classifying goods for trade and customs purposes.

null

metcore steel & alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Metcore Steel & Alloys

metcore steel & alloys

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

astec tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Astec Tubes

astec tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

simplex steel industries

mumbai - maharashtra, - india

2 Year

View Profile

Simplex Steel Industries

simplex steel industries

mumbai - maharashtra, - india

2 Year

null

jai hind metal

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

JAI HIND METAL

jai hind metal

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

View Profile

SHIKHAR STEEL CORPORATION

shikhar steel corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

null

rishabh steel industries

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

Rishabh Steel Industries

rishabh steel industries

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

prime tube impex

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Prime Tube Impex

prime tube impex

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

metinox overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Metinox Overseas

metinox overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

universal metal corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

View Profile

Universal Metal Corporation

universal metal corporation

mumbai - maharashtra - india

0 Year

null

alpha overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

ALPHA OVERSEAS

alpha overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

mbm tubes pvt. ltd.

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

MBM Tubes Pvt. Ltd.

mbm tubes pvt. ltd.

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

skyland metal and alloys inc

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

View Profile

Skyland Metal and Alloys Inc

skyland metal and alloys inc

mumbai - maharashtra - india

1 Year

null

citizen metals pvt. ltd

mumbai - maharshtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

CITIZEN METALS PVT. LTD

citizen metals pvt. ltd

mumbai - maharshtra - india

2 Year

null

bhansali overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Bhansali Overseas

bhansali overseas

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

piyush steel

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

PIYUSH STEEL

piyush steel

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

null

kenco tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

View Profile

Kenco tubes

kenco tubes

mumbai - maharashtra - india

2 Year

No more suppliers available.